An Attorney Escrow Master Account
Now, Easy Soft combines credit card processing with an Attorney Escrow Management master account.
First, you open a master account with your local bank. From this master account, you’ll be able to:
- Open and close unlimited (and itemized) client accounts with a few clicks of your mouse.
- Process all transactions to and from your law firm merchant account—including deposits, withdrawals, and transfers.
- Set up automatic recurring billing* for any and all your clients.
- Perform credit and debit card processing.
- Obtain your complete, year-end 1099S statements, and manage all other required IRS reporting responsibilities.
- Secure automatic payments from your clients—with your preferred frequency.
Wouldn’t this system make law firm billing management so much easier? The good news is that it’s available today—with Easy Soft’s new Payment Acceptance Program.
Think of the Payment Acceptance Plan as a cash flow accelerator. Your clients will pay you with fewer reminders and less cajoling. They can deposit money directly into your escrow account—for real estate transactions, divorce and other legal settlements, and the like. Transactions become easier for clients, and easier for you.
With automated recurring billing*, you don’t even have to think about it.
Clients pay against any account—their legal invoices, settlements, even filing fees—using their credit or debit cards, or remote check. Our secure software also performs check guarantees, acts as an automated clearing house (ACH), and performs escrow management services.
Call us. We’ll train you, make sure you’re up-to-date, and you’ll always get our undivided personal attention (during business hours).
*Automated Recurring Billing (ARB)
Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) is a convenient and easy-to-use tool for submitting and managing recurring or subscription-based transactions. You can take advantage of ARB’s flexible features to enhance customer service and build customer loyalty, while reducing authorization declines and overall administrative costs.
To learn more about the Easy Soft Payment Acceptance Program, call 800-905-7638.