Free Webinar – Cloud Computing for Law Firms
While the underlying concept of cloud computing goes back to the 1960s, the technology has reached new heights in the last few years and has moved into the mainstream for law offices. Today, most lawyers have heard about working in the cloud but few are able to take full advantage of new opportunities.
Do you understand how cloud computing works, the IT savings you can reap and the productivity advantages it can give your legal practice? Learn how the Cloud can help you be more productive and how you can gain an edge by leveraging cloud technology and maintaining privacy and security.
Cloud Computing for Law Firms
April 03, 2012 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m
In a nutshell, cloud computing delivers collaboration and productivity tools that are stored on remote servers rather than on each of your office computers.
Is Cloud Computing Right For You?
There are important issues law firms must ask before transferring vital business applications and data to the cloud.
- Since you use more than one software application, will it be necessary to work with many different cloud vendors?
- In how many places will your data be scattered?
- Will every cloud vendor understand the unique client privacy and security issues applicable to law firms?
- How will you and your staff work together in the cloud?
While cloud computing can help increase office productivity and flexibility, to do so, you need seamless integration of your business applications and data.
Find Out How Your Firm Can Leverage Cloud Computing
Here are some webinar highlights. Cloud computing:
- Helps your firm avoid big-ticket items like network upgrades, expensive PCs.
- Gives you the freedom to work from any location where you have an internet connection.
- Allows you and your staff not only to work from multiple devices, i.e. laptop, Mac and iPad, but also enables you to start work on one device, stop, and then switch to a different device and pick up where you left off.
- Eliminates security, virus, spyware and hacker concerns.
- Ensures that your work is always backed up.
Join us for the Tuesday webinar and shed light on cloud computing.