Guide to Purchasing Legal Time and Billing Software (Part 2 of 3)
In our last post, we talked about the services triggered by new legal time and billing software: software training, software setup, and practice customization. Today, we’ll discuss how an all-inclusive package is mandatory for even the most technologically savvy of attorneys and law firms.
Most legal time and billing software companies offer you email only or limited # of phone calls type technical support. When this runs out, you procure your own—or use their—additional training and setup through a subcontractor typically charging $125/hour and up.
You might say this sounds adequate. But even if you yourself are technically savvy, consider:
1. Your fellow attorneys, paralegals, assistants, and any new hires—an unknown factor—might need additional handholding.
2. You’ll need to explore your new software extensively—through time-consuming trial and error—to figure out its particular efficiencies and special features. But why reinvent the wheel?
3. You’ll never be in complete control of your PC. Machines go down, and when they do, you’ll need expensive contractors to recover systems and data—unless you have an all-inclusive software package.
In contrast to the standard legal time and billing software package, all of Easy Soft’s software packages are all-inclusive. For one low yearly cost, Easy Soft provides all of the technical support, educational support, and setup advice that you need for every piece of legal software you purchase from us.
We believe we are the only major legal software company in the U.S. whose prices include:
- Software License.
- Complete Unlimited Training for your attorneys and staff
- Unlimited US Based Phone/Email Technical Support—crucial in the event of outages, breakdowns, data loss, etc.
- Personalized Service. During business hours, a human being always answers the phone.
- One Nominal Yearly Fee, so that you can plan your annual budget accordingly.
- No Add-On Fees—ever for these services.
In total, your software costs for the year will probably add up to less than one (1) billable hour for a single attorney in your firm.
So you get a) the incredible price, and b) worry-free technology geared specifically toward making your legal practice the most easy and effective it can be.