Divorce Financials Software
Disposable Income Alimony vs CS Editable Distribution Alimony Buyout Pension Valuation Lifestyle Analysis
Produce tax-optimized divorce settlements with Divorce Financials settlement statement software. Divorce Financials helps your law practice analyze and calculate divorce settlements quickly and accurately. Divorce Financials doesn’t require the expertise of an accountant- attorneys, paralegals and other divorce professionals trust Divorce Financials for a fair, accurate divorce settlement. Easily analyze and compute alimony, child support and even monthly expenses.
Divorce Financials is now available as a part of EasySoft’s Family Law Solutions.
Optimize Settlements with Divorce Financials Divorce Planning Software
- Tax Optimized Settlements: With basic data, analyze each party’s net disposable income.
- Alimony Analysis: Analyze five alimony payment scenarios side by side.
- Alimony Calculation: Compute required alimony based on recipient’s budget needs.
- Alimony vs. Child Support: Analyze net disposable income and trade-offs.
- Pension Valuation: Compute present value of a defined pension benefit plan.
- Alimony Buyout: Compute present value of a future alimony payment stream.
- Asset/Liability Distribution: Automate equitable distribution scenarios.
- Lifestyle Analysis: Compute monthly expenses based on bank/credit card statements.
Convert prospects to clients and get better settlements
Family law attorneys, accountants, and other divorce professionals nationwide rely on Divorce Financials settlement statement software to analyze financial data and tax ramifications in divorce cases — no accounting skills needed! Attorneys and paralegals can easily master the use of this program. Tax-optimized divorce settlements often produce higher disposal incomes for both parties. Helping clients find a divorce settlement that minimizes tax obligations is not only a matter of professional responsibility but also an economic reality. Divorce software for attorneys calculates settlements more quickly and accurately than generic financial tools can.
With Divorce Financials, family law professionals can:
- Simultaneously show the after-tax impact on the income of both parents for up to five alimony payment schedules.
- Easily compute required spousal support payments based on the custodial parent’s after-tax budget requirement.
- Establish each party’s ability to pay or need based upon historical credit card/bank statement transactions and generate Lifestyle Analysis statement.
- Propose buy-out options based on valuation of a defined benefit plan.
- Propose Monthly Alimony Payment vs. Lump Sum Options based both parties tax rates.
- List distributable assets and liabilities.
- Propose various distribution scenarios.
- Always know the cash adjustment needed to make the pot right.
- Comprehensive 201 initial deposit box accounts for initial deposit given to brokers, seller or to settlement agent.
- Compute the number of days between two dates.
Divorce Financials family law software features include:
- Very intuitive user interface for easy data entry.
- Federal and state tax calculations for all 50 states and NYC.
- Automatic federal tax increases due to AMT effect.
- Computes 10% tolerance, which is displayed if there is a tolerance violation.
- Any combination of payor and recipient for alimony and child support amounts. For example, one party can be both a payor of alimony and a recipient of child support.
Divorce Financials in the Cloud
Divorce Financials has a fully-functional cloud version with features including:
- Anytime, anywhere access from any device.
- Local and wireless printing.
- Extensive data security and protection measures.
Alimony Payment Scenarios
Simultaneously compute net disposable income for five different alimony proposals. Income, child support, proposed alimony and tax effects are included to produce report and charts that show all five proposals side by side so you can pick the one best suited for your client.
Compute Alimony Based on Custodial Parent’s budget needs
When there is no specified formula to compute alimony, the divorce software can do a reverse calculation. Compute alimony starting from the Net Disposable Income requirement. Five different budget needs can be analyzed simultaneously in one single report.
Alimony vs. Child Support Tradeoffs
Since the IRS treats alimony and child support differently, see the tradeoff effect on each party’s net disposable income. You may be able to arrive at a settlement that is beneficial for both spouses. If child support amount has already been agreed upon, such as in high income cases, then sweep alimony values with a fixed child support to find the optimal alimony settlement options.
The two most important considerations in alimony determination are the payer’s ability to pay and receiver’s need based primarily on lifestyle. Get 100% accurate analysis based upon historical bank and credit card statement data.
Compute present value of a defined benefit plan. Enter basic data such as dates of birth, marriage and plan participation plus valuation, monthly benefit amount, cost of living adjustments, retirement age and interest rates. The divorce settlement software computes the pension’s current value. Generationally adjusted RP-2000 or UP-94 life expectancy tables can be used for gender specific or unisex pension valuation.
Present Value of Alimony (Alimony Buyout)
Compute present value for both parties for a future alimony payment stream so you can propose a lump sum option.
As part of settlements, joint assets and liabilities must be allocated. Try various distribution scenarios and compute actual distribution surplus or short-falls vs. equitable distribution. Helps you make the pot right.
Divorce Financials and CIS Integration
For New Jersey attorneys, Divorce Financials and CIS (Easysoft’s NJ child support software) can be linked. Seamlessly transfer income, monthly expenses, assets and liabilities data between the two programs. Child support is automatically calculated based on varying alimony scenarios.
FREE Mobile App
FREE Mobile App for Family Lawyers – mEasySoft
Easysoft’s free mobile phone application provide a robust set of divorce settlement tools such as alimony buyout, pension value and alimony recapture as well as calculators for spousal support and child support by state. Whether you are having lunch with a client, are in chambers with the judge or are negotiating with opposing counsel, you will have the tools you need anytime and anywhere your smartphone, iPad or tablet has access to the internet. Try out mEasySoft family law software — free download!
- iPhone – Install Now or search “easysoft” in your Apple App Store.
- iPAD – Install Now or search “easysoft” in your Apple App Store.
- Android – Install Now or or search “easysoft” in your Android Market.
- Blackberry – Install Now or search “easysoft” in your BlackBerry App World.
- Click here to learn more about mEasySoft.
Divorce settlement tools are complicated and can be tricky even for seasoned family law attorneys. If you currently subscribe to Easysoft divorce legal software, then the free family law software app mEasySoft includes technical support. Just use the support channels you currently use for Easysoft products.