There’s no more time to lose. The 2015 TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID) implementation date is here. On October 3, 2015, real estate closing agents must comply with the new requirements or face severe fines and penalties for compliance violation. Real estate closing software can help, but you must act quickly if you want to be ready on October 3rd.
The TRID implementation date is upon us. There will be no more delays and the likelihood of a last minute reprieve or even a grace period for inaccuracies is unlikely. The time to prepare for the changes is now. There is still time to act and be ready for a seamless transition on October 3rd.
Easy Soft has several real estate closing programs that make it possible for attorneys to manage the real estate closing process themselves, saving money, and reducing the risks that are inherent with outsourcing the process to title agencies. The EasyRealEstate Suite is a four-program suite that includes everything a legal professional needs to handle real estate closings, including the new TRID-compliant Closing Disclosure Form.
The Suite includes Easy HUD, EasyCDF, Real Estate Documents, and Easy Amortization. It is intuitive and easy-to-use, requires no special installation or technical know-how, and is available for immediate download at www.easysoft-usa.com.
That means there’s still time to get the software you need to meet TRID regulations.
Easy Soft For TRID Compliance
Easy Soft programs assure TRID compliance across a number of categories:
- Closing Forms. Four of the primary forms used in a real estate closing are going away under TRID. Instead of the Early Truth In Lending (TIL) and Good Faith Estimate Forms, lenders will use a new Loan Estimate (LE) form. The Final TIL Statement and HUD-1 Settlement Statement are now consolidated into the Closing Disclosure Form (CDF). EasyCDF provides these new CDF documents, while Easy HUD provides the current HUD-1 and HUD-1A Settlement Statements – which will still be used in some transactions.
- Data Security. Easy HUD and EasyCDF are fully compliant with the Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO) e-commerce procedures and standards. This increases data security and consistency by applying standards that are used in the real estate industry for secure transactions.
- Timing Requirements. A built-in task list in EasyCDF ensures you’ll never miss one of the new delivery deadlines.
How Easy Soft Programs Streamline The Closing Process
TRID has created a new level of precision that leaves no room for error in estimating fees, in collecting and providing information to consumers, or in submitting data to lenders. For many closing agents, this has instilled a fear of the process, but with Easy Soft here to help, those fears can be erased. As the industry adapts to the changes, there has actually never been a better time to keep closings in-house or start handling them in-house for the first time.
Easy Soft’s Easy HUD and EasyCDF are designed specifically for legal professionals so they can keep working with their clients and keep closings in-house. The programs streamline the new closing process with:
- A step-by-step closing process. Follow the steps and fill in the blanks. It really is that easy!
- A central database from which all data is pulled. Forms auto-fill for each transaction based on data you’ve already entered. There is no need for repeated manual entry, which is tedious and error-prone. Built-in safeguards ensure data accuracy throughout the transaction.
- All the forms you need. No scrambling to find the new Closing Disclosure Form. EasyCDF has it included! Real Estate Documents goes even further, providing over 200 of the most commonly used closing forms.
- Automatic ledger and computer checks. Balance closings and print checks from your desktop. No need for separate accounting software.
- File 1099-S forms electronically. Immediate, electronic filing of 1099-S forms is possible with EasyCDF. One-click takes care of all of your IRS and seller reporting requirements.
Be Prepared For October 3. Download The EasyRealEstate Suite Today!
Don’t delay a minute longer! Download Easy Soft’s EasyRealEstate Suite today and be ready to handle closings on October 3. For only $49 per user per month your TRID and MISMO compliance is assured.
Contact Easy Soft at 1-800-905-7638 to order EasyCDF and the EasyRealEstate Suite.