- E-Closings - The Future of Real Estate Closings
- As market conditions and the regulatory environment shift, mortgage producers need to begin preparing for fully digital e-closings becoming the norm.
- The Importance of Getting Fees Right Under TRID
- Finding that sweet spot of "just right" fee disclosure is a challenge for everyone in the mortgage production chain.
- Cybersecurity And The Real Estate Industry: Protecting Your Interests Against Cybercrime
- Cybercrime is soaring in the financial services sector, and real estate transactions are common targets for fraud attempts. Learn what the greatest risks to cybersecurity are, and how to slam the door in hackers' faces.
- How to choose the right real estate closing and family law software for your practice
Understand how the importance of choosing the right feature with support can help lawyers see extraordinary gains in efficiency and production. Before you make the leap into an automation solution for your business consider these key components that can help your practice make the right decision to meet your business demands.
- Automating Your Closing Process with the Latest Technology
Gain knowledge on the latest Real Estate Closing Solutions that help modernize closings by improving cost efficiencies which can help eliminate the significant rework linked to mistakes made using traditional paper-based closings.
- Easy Soft Addresses Real Estate Closing Software Security and Privacy Concerns
One of the major concerns real estate attorneys have about using real estate closing software to bring closings in-house revolves around data security and privacy. This paper explores how Easy Soft has addressed this concern and built a fully secure and TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) compliant real estate closing system.
- Easy Soft Legal Software Provides Answers to the 18 Questions for TILA-RESPA Software Providers
Easy Soft answers frequently asked questions regarding the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) rule changes and implementation as outlined by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- TRID Compliance - Using the Old HUD Forms and New Closing Disclosure Forms Simultaneously
The new TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) regulations have caused some confusion as to what forms need to be used in certain situations. This paper outlines when to use the new Closing Disclosure Form and when it is acceptable to use the existing HUD forms.
- 2015 TILA-RESPA Compliance: Is Your Business Ready?
Learn all about the new TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure changes and requirements and how you make sure your practice can get compliant using TILA RESPA Dynamic Document Software.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Delays Implementation Date for TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Requirements
Originally to be implemented on August 1, 2015, the CFPB has delayed the full implementation of the new TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure requirements to October 3, 2015. This paper explores the reason for the delay and how to ensure that your practice is ready for changes.
- How EasySoft Is Helping Real Estate Attorneys Boost Profits, Retain Clients, And Improve The Real Estate Closing Process
Easy Soft can help real estate attorneys and professionals streamline the closing process and boost profits and client retention rates. This paper outlines the drawbacks of outsourcing real estate closings and how Easy Soft makes the process simple and profitable.
- Should Real Estate Attorneys Produce Their Own Closing Documents?
The CFPB law changes are forcing real estate law attorneys to review the best way handle the closing process. We explore the benefits of using real estate closing software versus generating your own forms.
Learn more about EasyCDF 2015 TILA-RESPA (TRID). Compliant 5-page Closing Disclosure Software. Reduce closing time up to 80% and remain compliant with Easy CDF.